Tuesday, September 30, 2008
You really NEED this Track in your possession!!
Nick Terranova & Austin Leeds - This is What U Need (Saeed Younan Remix)
Monday, September 29, 2008
[friskyRadio] Immersed - 26 September 2008 - d-phrag
Nacho Casco & Flymars - Voices
Max Orian & Kersevanich - Stars (Original Mix)
Oliver Morgenroth - Jetstream (Kintar Darker Mix)
JURGA & VIRUS J - Center Of The World (original)
Nosmo v Kris B - Long For You
Marcelo Vasami - Loud
Rob Lemon - Sex In Zurich
Marc Vedo - Fast Track
Ali Wilson - Shakedown (Ruff N Tuff Mix)
Rulers Of The Deep - Planet Drum (Hoxton Whores Full Vocal Remix)
HEAVY REMIX!! ENJOY THIS ONE!
Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People (Sebastien Leger Remix)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Deadmau5 - Alone With You
Deadmau5 - Brazil (Second Edit)
Deadmau5 - Complications
Deadmau5 - Faxing Berlin
Deadmau5 - I Remember (Vocal Mix)
Deadmau5 - Not Exactly
Deadmau5 - Slip
Deadmau5 - So There I Was
Deadmau5 - Some Kind Of Blue
Deadmau5 - Sometimes Things Get Whatever
thx 2 SWEHOUSE
Friday, September 26, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
01. Rodamaal Feat. Claudia Franco - Insomnia (Kemistry Mix)
02. Studio Apartment Feat. Ron Caroll - I’m In Love (Rasmus Faber Epic Instrumental)
03. Gui Boratto - Anunciacion (Original)
04. DТJulz - Just So You Know (Original)
05. Sunshine Jones - If You Wouldn’t Mind (Tiger Stripes Remix)
06. Jerome Sydenham, Texu, Romantic Couch - Ebian (Samuel L Session Remix)
07. Mark Knight, Adam K & Soha - From The Speaker (Original Dub Mix)
08. Dirty South - Minority Dirty South (Remix)
09. Dagaard & Morane - Keep It Down (Short Edit)
10. X-Press 2 - Muzik Xpress (Skylark Remix)
11. Solomun - Deadman (Original)
12. Robert Babicz - Dark Flower (Joris Voorn Magnolia Mix)
13. Nathan Fake - The Sky Was Pink (Holden Remix)
01. Axwell & Dirty South Feat. Rudy - Open Your Heart (Original)
02. Booka Shade - Charlotte (Dubfire Remix)
03. Style Of Eye - The Big Kazoo (Original)
04. Mark Trophy - Ripper (Original)
05. Sebastian Ingrosso & Laidback Luke - Chaa Chaa (EDXТs Marakesh Souk Remix)
06. Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso - Partouze (Original)
07. Dave Spoon - 88 (Mark Knight & Funkagenda Mix)
08. Steve Angello - Gypsy (Original)
09. DJ Aron & Sample Guys Feat. Kane Luke - Don't Feel No Shame (Workidz Minimal Fox Instrumental Mix)
10. Steve Mac & Paul Harris - You (FPS Remix)
11. John Dahlback - Pyramid (Dirty South Mix)
12. DJ Simi & DJ Marotta - My House (David Tort Remix)
13. Dirty South - The End (Tocadisco Loves Techno Vocal Mix)
Download - Part 1
Download - Part 2
Download - Part 3
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
The DJ times Released the Results for the 2008 Americas Best Dj a lil while Back thought I would post it up on my blog.
1. Christopher Lawrence
The longtime California-based trance jock took home the golden mixer and medal this year as America’s Best DJ. After years of battling through the ranks of L.A.’s underground, CL became an international favorite on the club and festival circuits, where he remains one of America’s top DJ exports.
2. DJ Qbert
A genuine DJ legend, Qbert is a turntablist who makes other jocks stand back in awe. Hailing from the San Francisco area, QBert gained fame as a competition-winning battle jock and as one-fifth of the Invisibl Skratch Piklz DJ crew. Always the innovator, QBert’s repertoire of scratches and other tricks has won a global following of fans and vinyl-fetish DJs.
3. DJ Skribble
Quite possibly the hardest working DJ in show business, Skribble came up in the early ‘90s with the hip-hop group, Young Black Teenagers. Later he gained fame with constant exposure through a variety of MTV shows like “The Grind” and “Total Request Live.” Equally adept at playing hip-hop, house or rock-oriented mashups, the NYC-based Skribble recently began recording with rock guitarist Dave Navarro.
An early leader in the mashup movement, Z-Trip can entertain almost any crowd—he’s opened for the Rolling Stones and played with jam bands at the Bonaroo Festival. The Phoenix-based turntablist was also featured heavily in Doug Pray’s terrific documentary, Scratch. His Uneasy Listening collaboration with DJ P remains a hot eBay item.
5. DJ Scotty Boy - :)
Another DJ with wildly diverse tastes and talents, Scotty Boy has become one of the DJ Kings of Las Vegas. In addition to playing several radio shows and Sin City residencies, Scotty has become best known for the infamous Rehab pool party on Sunday’s at the Hard Rock Hotel.
CONGRATS on the TOP 5 Finish Scotty BOY!
THE TOP 50 RESULTS
1. Christopher Lawrence
2. DJ Qbert
5. Scotty Boy
6. Tommy Lee & DJ Aero
8. Sticky Boots
9. Cedric Gervais
10. Roonie G.
12. DJ Theo
13. Saeed Younan
14. Donald Glaude
15. DJ Shadow
16. Oscar G
17. Mix Master Mike
18. Joe Bermudez
19. Bad Boy Bill
20. Danny Tenaglia
21. Cut Chemist
22. Markus Schulz
23. DJ Crème
24. Armand Van Helden
25. Victor Calderone
26. DJ Boris
27. DJ Craze
28. Gabriel & Dresden
29. Erick Morillo
31. Grandmaster Flash
33. Crystal Method
36. Junior Vasquez
37. DJ AM
38. DJ Icey
39. Josh Wink
41. Robbie Rivera
42. Roger Sanchez
43. Baby Anne
44. DJ Dan
46. Nick Terranova aka Starkillers
48. Steve Porter
49. Mark Farina
Who is your Favorite?
Saturday, September 20, 2008
4 killed, 2 hurt as rock star's jet crashes
Ex-Blink-182 drummer and popular DJ are both treated for burns
COLUMBIA, S.C. - Former Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and a popular disc jockey were critically injured in a Learjet crash in South Carolina that killed four people, authorities said Saturday.
Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen said the plane carrying six people was departing shortly before midnight Friday when air traffic controllers reporting seeing sparks. The plane went off a runway and crashed on a nearby road, she said.
Hospital spokeswoman Beth Frits said Barker and DJ AM, whose real name is Adam Goldstein, were in critical condition at a burn center in Augusta, Ga., about 75 miles southwest of Columbia.
NBC News reported that Barker, who also starred in MTV reality show "Meet the Barkers", had performed Friday night at an event alongside Perry Farrell, the former Jane's Addiction singer, as well as Gavin DeGraw and Goldstein.
'Terrible and tragic'
It was not clear whether Farrell and DeGraw were also traveling with Barker and Goldstein.
Federal officials confirmed that two crew members and two passengers were killed in the crash.
"It's absolutely terrible and tragic," Columbia Mayor Bob Coble said.
Bergen said the Lear 60 was headed to Van Nuys, California. She was unable to confirm the names of those on board.
Barker and Goldstein perform together under the name TRVSDJ-AM.
After Blink-182, Barker went on to form the rock band (+44) — pronounced "plus forty-four." He appeared in "Meet the Barkers" with former Miss USA Shanna Moakler, to whom he was married at the time. The show documented the former couple's lavish wedding and life.
Goldstein at one time was engaged to celebrity Nicole Richie.
Here are 3 of his latest ;)
Francesco Diaz & Young Rebels - Destination Sunshine (John Dahlback Remix)
John Dahlback & Young Rebels & Diaz - Morphine (John Dahlback Remix)
New progressive track from Dahlback.
Artist : John Dahlback, Young Rebels, Diaz
Title : Can't Slow Down (John Dahlback Remix)
Genre : Progressive
Quality : 320 kbps
Length : 7:22
Size : 16.89 MB
Friday, September 19, 2008
The whole single in two rar-packs---no passwords =)
1. Addicted (Wasted Youth Radio Edit) [ 3:27]
2. Addicted (Marco Demark Remix) [ 7:33]
3. Addicted (Mark Alston & Anthony Velarde Mix) [ 7:48]
4. Addicted (Tommy Trash Mix) [ 8:18]
5. R.O.R. (Lose Control Dub) [ 7:21]
6. Addicted (Wasted Youth Mix) [ 8:16]
Here is a new piece of DJ Technology I am looking into currently. SICK!!
ALLEN & HEATH Xone:3d
8-channel USB audio interface
The Xone:3D is a unique performance DJ controller that for the first time enables the seamless integration of computer-based digital media into the traditional DJ workspace. Combining a fully featured, high specification professional analogue DJ mixer with a comprehensive MIDI control system and a high end multi-channel USB soundcard, the Xone:3D has been designed in conjunction with some of the world’s most cutting-edge DJ/producers.
• 4 multi-input stereo channels: RIAA preamps for turntables on 3 inputs; channel 1 is Line/Line
• 3-band total kill EQ: 6dB to off
• 2 FX sends: pre/post selection (internal on FX2)
• 2 stereo returns
• Headphone monitor with mix/cue control: 3.5mm and ¼” sockets
• 2 analogue VCF filters: low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, resonance frequency, and filter ‘on’ switch
• Assignable LFO with depth control
• Mic input: On XLR connector; gain control and 2-band EQ control available
• Power supply: High performance internal switch-mode supply
• RIAA: for THREE turntables (four via internal jumper link)
• Dual Rail VCA Cross Fader
• Uses 24 bit stereo Analogue to Digital converters and Digital to Analogue converters (not lower spec CODECs
• Sample rate can be set to either 44.1kHz or 48kHz; interfaces to any digital audio source up to 192kHz
• Soundcard fed from main mix, FX1, or direct from channels
• 8 channels - either 6 channels from a PC and 2 returns or 4 channels from a PC and 4 returns.
• Sends - mix, FX, or individual analogue channels may be routed to PC or digital outputs
• Mappable MIDI controls:
• 105 MIDI control messages available
• 8 x 60mm linear faders
• 16 x detented rotary pots
• 10 rotary encoders, 50 switches, 2 custom jog wheels with micro switches
• 8 illuminated push switches
• Multi-function jog wheels with switched navigation control
• Xone:3D is compatible with any PC software that has MIDI assignable functions: for instance,
lighting controller or visual effects programs
The Xone:3D ships with mains leads, USB cable, user guide, spare knobs & faders, A&H stickers, Traktor overlays, Ableton overlays
4 multi-input stereo channels
RIAA preamps for turntables on 4 inputs
3-band total kill EQ
6dB to off
2 FX sends
pre/post selection (internal on FX2)
2 stereo returns
Headphone monitor with mix/cue control
3.5mm and 1/4" sockets
2 analogue VCF filters
low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, resonance frequency, and filter ‘on’ switch
Assignable LFO with depth control
On XLR connector; gain control and 2-band. EQ control available
High performance internal switch-mode supply
for THREE turntables (four via internal jumper link)
fed from main mix, FX1, or direct from channels
Either 6 channels from a PC and 2 returns or 4 channels from a PC and 4 returns.
Mix, FX, or individual analogue channels may be routed to PC or digital outputs
Sample rate converter
192 kHz compatible
Mappable MIDI controls:
105 MIDI control messages available
8 x 60mm linear faders
16 x detented rotary pots
10 rotary encoders
2 custom jog wheels with micro switches
8 illuminated push switches
Multi-function jog wheels with
Here is a track that has been out for a lil bit that has always been a hit at the Club.
Bingo Players vs Chocolate Puma - Touch Me (Bart B More Remix)
Label : Strictly Rhythm
Cat. : SR126590
Genre : Electro House
Quality : 320 kbps
Size : 17,3 mb
Release date : 7/7/2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Is almost seems like Harry o's isn't in it for the money.. Are they trying to become an electronica venue ? Do the owners even like electronica ??
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I don't know why this track wasnt posted earlier... BOMB!
Title: Generation Noise feat Boogshe (TV Rock Remix)
Artist: Laidback Luke and Roman Salzger
Quality: 320 kbps
Size: 15.8 mb
Laidback Luke & Roman Salzger Feat. Boogshe - Generation
Noise (Original Mix)
Laidback Luke & Roman Salzger Feat. Boogshe - Generation Noise (Afrojack Remix)
Laidback Luke & Roman Salzger Feat. Boogshe - Generation Noise (Twocker Remix)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Heard my buddy Viibe Drop this track last night at the BT show! VERY NICE!!
R.E.M.-The One I Love (Blake Jarrell Remix)
BONUS - One Track I dropped last night at BT ;)
Don't like the drugs but the drugs like me. :D
Artist : Blake Jarrell
Title : The Drugs (Rene Amesz Remix)
Genre : House
Quality : 320 kbps
Length : 6:50
Size : 15.65 MB
HOPE YOU N JOY!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Most download song @ Beatport.com (09/09/2008)
01. Tiga and Zyntherius - Sunglasses at night (Popof Remix 2)
02. Dataworx - Control (Original Mix)
03. Milton Channels - You Lose (Original Mix)
04. Kaskade - Angel on my shoulder (EDX, Belo Horizonte At Night Remix)
05. Deadmau5 ft MC Flipside - Hi friend (Original Mix)
06. ATFC - Praise To The JBs (Original Mix)
07. Ce Ce Peniston - Finally 2008 (The Kam Denny and Paul Zala Remix)
08. Christian Smith - Flyertalk (Original Mix)
09. Jerry Ropero ft Caesars Scissors and Java - Organ of Love (Original Mix)
10. Sharam - Texi (Original Mix)
Download via rapidshare:
SUPPORT THE ARTISTS~
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Been playing this track a lot recently and absolutely LOVE it! It takes me back to my earlier days! ;) ABSOLUTE SICK TRACK!
Underworld - Born Slippy (Joe K vs Beto Dias Remix)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Now a much-loved staple in the dance scene comes the Ibiza Annual 2008, a compilation that sums up all the best tracks that are truly rocking the white isle this summer. A three CD set featuring two CDs of house and a third of the most current trance doing the rounds this summer on the island. The album is led by the massive ‘Pjanoo’ by Eric Prydz, and features Basshunter ‘Now You’re Gone’, Tom Neville’s huge remix of Ting Tings ‘Thats Not My Name’, Dizzee Rascal feat Calvin Harris' ‘Dance Wiv Me’ and the soon-to-be-huge ‘Can’t Stop’ by Jason Phats feat. Ben Ofoedu, and many, many more.
Disc 2 tips the peak of the cap to the Ibizan underground with hot new tracks from the likes of Deadmau5, Axwell & Dirty South, Mark Knight & Funkagenda, alongside Underworlds ‘Ring Road’ and Steve Angello’s quirky anthem ‘Gypsy’; currently causing a huge stir on the island!
Disc 3 is loaded with the biggest and best trance anthems of the moment, topping off a fine album perfectly. Featuring tracks from the trance elite such as Tiesto’s remix of ‘Ride’ by the Carey Brothers, Oakenfold feat Ryan Tedder ‘Not Over’, Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah feat. Chris Jones’ ‘Going Wrong’, Marco V & Sander Van Doorn, ‘Organic’. The disc is a true who’s who of current trance superstars.
The Ibiza Annual is the true album of the summer. Take a piece of the White Isle home.
1. Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
2. Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome - Dance Wiv Me
3. Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted (Wideboys Electro Remix)
4. The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (Tom Neville's Nameless Vocal Mix)
5. Skepta - Rolex Sweep (Vandalism Remix)
6. J. Majik & Wickaman - Crazy World (Fonzerelli Remix)
7. Jason Phats Feat. Ben Ofoedu - Can't Stop!
8. Adele - Hometown Glory (Axwell Club Mix)
9. No Halo - Put Your Hands On
10. X-Press 2 - Lazy (Moto Blanco Remix)
11. Bob Sinclar Presents Fireball - What I Want
12. Martin Solveig - C'est La Vie
13. Sharam Feat. Daniel Bedingfield - The One (Cedric Gervais Florianopolis Mix)
14. Freemasons - When You Touch Me (Jean Maxwell Remix)
15. Alex Gaudino Feat. Shena - Watch Out (Mac Project Remix)
16. Bingo Players Vs Chocolate Puma - Touch Me
17. Seamus Haji Vs Lords Of Flatbush - 24 Hours (Nice Tight Derriere) (Seamus Haji Big Love Mix)
18. Platnum - Love Shy (Paul Emmanuel Remix)
1. Axwell & Dirty South Feat. Rudy - Open Your Heart
2. Steve Angello - Gypsy
3. Deadmau5 Feat. MC Flipside - Hi Friend (Vocal Mix)
4. The Shapeshifters - Chime (Martijn Ten Velden Remix)
5. Mark Knight & Funkagenda - Man With The Red Face
6. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke - Be
7. Dave Spoon - 88 EP
8. Underworld - Ring Road (Laidback Luke Remix)
9. John Dahlbäck - Pyramid (Dirty South Remix)
10. The Cube Guys - Baba O'Riley (Arno Cost and Norman Doray Remix)
11. Dirty South Feat. Rudy - Let It Go (D.O.N.S. & DBN Mix)
12. Hervé Feat. Plastic Little - Cheap Thrills (Laidback Luke Mix)
13. Crookers - Mad Kidz
14. Shinichi Osawa - Star Guitar
15. DJ NG Feat. Katy B & MC Versatile - Tell Me (Vandalism Remix)
16. Japanese Popstars - Rise of Ulysses (Dave Lievense Remix)
17. James Talk & Ridney - Sunshyne
18. Darren Emerson - Crash Jack
1. Cary Brothers - Ride (Tiësto Remix)
2. Oakenfold Feat. Ryan Tedder Of OneRepublic - Not Over (Robert Vadney's 3AM Goodbye Remix)
3. Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah Feat. Chris Jones - Going Wrong
4. Marco V & Sander van Doorn - Organic
5. Jochen Miller - Lost Connection
6. Marcel Woods - Lemon Tree (Mr. Pits House Parade Remix)
7. Jon O'Bir - Ways And Means (Paul van Dyk Remix)
8. Nic Chagall - What You Need (Marco V Remix)
9. Ronski - Speed All The Way
10. Cosmic Gate Feat. Roxanne - Emery A Day That Fades (Shifted Reality Remix)
11. Bubble Fish - Stars Of Ibiza (Sean Tyas Remix)
12. Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Cosmic Gate Remix)
13. OceanLab - Miracle (Above & Beyond Remix)
14. John O'Callaghan Feat. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
15. Markus Schulz Feat. Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
16. Mark Pledger Vs Matt Hardwick Feat. Melinda Gareh - Falling Tides
17. Simon Patterson - Smack
18. Judge Jules - Laid Bare (Trumpet Mix)
DOWNLOAD CD 1
DOWNLOAD CD 2
DOWNLOAD CD 3
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Kaskade - Angel On My Shoulder (Edx's Belo Horizonte At Night Remix)
DJ DLG & Erick Morillo - Where Are You Now (Demo Mix)
Way Out West-Spaceman (Robert Babicz Remix)
Sultan and Ned Shepard feat. Benny Blanco - Block Party (D-Nox & Beckers Remix)
Saeed Younan - Wassup Wasabi - That's Hot Mix
Les Schmitz And David Amo And Julio Navas - Positive (Amo & Navas Rework 2008)
Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar (Deadmau5 Remix)
Emilio Fernandez - Reynosa (Original Mix)
Richard Grey - Thriller (Full Vocal Club Mix)
Sugiurumn - Don't Sleep (D-Nox & Beckers Remix)
Sultan and Ned Shepard feat. Benny Blanco - Block Party (Original Mix)
Mischa Daniels - Another Place feat. Crown - Maximal (D Essed Mix)
DJ Tatana - Spring Breeze (Martin Roth SummerStyle Remix)
Umek and Beltek - Army Of Two (Jay Lumen Remix)
Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar (Dabruck & Klein Remix)
Umek and Beltek - Army Of Two (Jay Lumen Remix)
Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar (Michael Woods' Out Of Office Remix)
Christian Smith - Flyertalk (Original Mix)
Michael Cassette - Winter (Original Mix)
Sharam feat. Daniel Bedingfield - The One (Vocal Mix)
Monster track, no doubt about this one! AMEN!
Artist : Silverchair
Title : Straight Lines (Hook N Sling Remix)
Genre : Electro House
Quality : 320 kbps
Length : 7:47
Size : 17.83 MB
One of my top 10 at the moment.
Artist : Hook 'N' Sling
Title : The Best Thing (TV Rock Remix)
Quality : 320 kbps
Length : 7:11
Size : 16.47 MB
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Contrary to popular belief, you are in control of our life. You may believe, based on what you have been taught, that other people have at least some control over your destiny.
We want you to understand that this is not the case…unless you allow it to be.
You may have learned to expect life to be difficult, limiting, and unrewarding. Now is your chance to unlearn that, grow, and succeed.
The following list will help guide you through taking back control over your life. It’s a lot of information so I would suggest printing it out or bookmarking it so you can return on a regular basis and remind yourself what you are trying to accomplish.
1. Don’t Exist to Survive, Exist to Flourish
Everyone has basic survival needs. It is important that you seek to meet your needs and then strive to move beyond them.
So many people get caught up in meeting their needs that they stop after that small accomplishment. It’s paycheck to paycheck. We pay the rent, we pay the bills, we buy the food, we buy the clothes, we borrow for our pleasure and we go back to work. The money comes in, the money goes out, and the names are changed to protect the innocent.
An ant works all day and at the end of the day it’s still an ant and it’s still working. In order to break from the habits of the ant, you simply need to choose to do so. Don’t let life happen to you; you need to happen to life.
Get out of debt, get an emergency fund, generate more income, save for your retirement, and build wealth.
2. Don’t Allow Other People’s Limits To Control You
Your expectations of life were developed as a child. Your beliefs and views of the world depend on how your parents, grandparents, friends, and teachers interacted with you.
Some people think that they will never be rich or treated fairly because of their skin color. Others think they need the government to help them get ahead because their parents thought they needed the government. One friend told you that being rich was simply good fortune; that you had to win life’s lottery in order to make it. Your uncle told you that it’s impossible to live comfortably without borrowing money.
These people have set limits on you and you are allowing those limits to control your life.
You can identify a limit that has been set on you every time you find yourself thinking negatively about a situation or goal. Work to identify each limit as it presents itself and then conquer the limit by proving it wrong.
Free yourself from the control of other people’s beliefs.
3. Don’t Manufacture or Invite Pain
Do you believe that life has to be difficult? My Aunt always told me, “Life’s a bitch and then you die.” (I’ve conquered the limit she set on me, by the way).
Sometimes we invite pain because we don’t feel comfortable without it. Pain is at least a sign that you’re still alive, right? But does it help us or hold us back?
Life does not have to be hard. It’s really only as hard as you want it to be.
Say this to yourself a few times: I don’t owe anyone anything and I am not responsible for others. We bring pain on ourselves when we feel that we need to repay that which was given to us as a gift, or when we try to take responsibility for others.
Stop brining unnecessary pain on yourself.
4. Fix Yourself, Don’t Affix Blame
Be accountable for your past, present, and future. Whatever has happened thus far is your fault and whatever is going to happen in the future is also your fault.
If you affix blame and live life as a victim, you will stay a victim forever. Victims do not realize dreams and goals, proactive people do.
Besides, blaming doesn’t fix anything, only action does. If you want to improve your life, you have to take responsibility for it.
5. Forgive Others To Release Their Control Of You
Face whatever has been done to you in the past, recover from it, and then forgive.
When you fail to forgive, you allow the unforgiven person or thing to control you forever. It will be a constant weight hooked to your ankles that you choose to drag around for your entire life. Notice I said you choose to drag it around. You choose to drag it because you can also choose to break the chain at any time.
Face it, accept it, recover from it, and forgive. You will never find freedom without forgiveness.
6. Think Positive Of Yourself and Your Life
Cultivate an indomitable spirit. Believe you can and will succeed.
Make a list of positive statements about yourself and read them everyday.
Do not make excuses or put yourself down in conversations with others or with yourself. And analyze the people you come in contact with on a regular basis. Are these negative people or positive people? Your friends should support you and lift you up, not depress you and drag you down to their level.
And when someone compliments you, say thank you. That’s important. Many people receive compliments and respond with, “oh well, I’m really not…”.
Believe in yourself and others will believe in you.
7. Suppress Drama and Embrace Reality
If you notice, the drama queens always have drama in their life. Drama doesn’t find them, they find the drama. That’s because drama is a choice.
It’s also important to understand that drama limits you. It is a tool of victims. The more drama you allow in your life, the more you will lose sight of your goals. Drama does not create progress, it forbids it.
If you are around people who always experience drama of one type or another, think about distancing yourself from that person. You don’t need the baggage that comes with constant drama.
8. Fulfill Your Own Wants and Needs
Many people are caught up in putting other’s first. It is ingrained in a lot of us during childhood. Let your friends go first, serve the guests first, hold the door for others, etc. So when it comes to true needs and wants, we often transfer those learned behaviors and suppress ourselves.
Instead, start putting yourself first when you really want to or need to. If you are asked to work an extra day but you really feel like you need to spend some time with your family, don’t agree to work. If someone asks you what you want, don’t answer in generalizations or tell them it doesn’t matter, think about it and tell them what you really want.
Make your own wants and needs a number one priority.
9. Leave the Past Where it Belongs
The past is just that–the past. What happened in the past does not necessarily allude to what is going to happen in the future.
Each new career, new relationship, and new friendship have their own unique potential. If you were let down in the past, you can’t let that affect your present and future. They aren’t the same.
If you live in the past, you will constantly live in a self fulfilling prophecy. It’s the title of this article. Your life will suck because you expect it to suck. It’s that simple.
10. Realize that the Enemy is You
We have met the enemy, and he is us.
In order to conquer the outside, you must first conquer the inside. Look to yourself. We hold ourselves back more than anyone else has the power to. When you realize this is the reality you will find it easier to deal with your issues and make progress toward your goals.
Which of the ten points do you feel you need the most work on?
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Our Lil Rockstar - LONDYN LILLY KERR